Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Its snowing.

woot woot.

so here it is folks;
arent these bowls gorgeous? Im in love. lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


they range from $90-$286 at bloomies
pink lacy shutterbug coat not much of a reason for posting this, except that it's pretty, impractical and from Anthropologie.
I feel like traveling, New York, Chicago, LA
I need workout inspiration I drove by the gym yesterday and the sign board read "the average person gains 7-12 pounds during the holiday season" -yeah, that seemed like a good motivation for about three seconds. I kept driving.
I wish I looked lindsey lohan-esque but Im far from it. I reaally should go to the gym everyday, but that requires morning trips, and I dont get enough sleep as it is. Im at about 2-3 times per week, but I know I need to step it up. ughhhh.
I've decided that I miss the hills

so I'll leave you with this
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: